Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
frustrated

Default how do I get font, style and size to show on my toolbar?

This is so ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How do I get fonts,
size, etc., to show on my toolbar in microsoft word?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Which version of Word?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"frustrated" wrote in message
This is so ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How do I get fonts,
size, etc., to show on my toolbar in microsoft word?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Is your Formatting toolbar missing? If so, just click on a blank spot where
your toolbars are and select the Formatting toolbar. If your toolbar is
there and you just need those icons, you can click on Tools|Customize and
drag the icons up to your toolbar. Or, if all else fails, see:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissingMenusEtc.htm
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"frustrated" wrote:

This is so ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How do I get fonts,
size, etc., to show on my toolbar in microsoft word?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If the Formatting toolbar is displayed and you don't see these dropdowns,
perhaps you have the Standard and Formatting toolbars sharing a single row?
Show them on two rows, and all the contents will be displayed.