Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brian

Default why can't I save my template so no other users can change it but

I've created a template that I want to use multiple times, but I don't want
the users I'm going to grant access to the template the ability to change the
template. I only want them to be able to insert the required information in
the space provided. So far my attempts have been unsuccessful, and everyone
can change what ever they want on the template. I know I'm missing
something, and it's probably a really small step, but I'm missing it none the
less.

Any help is appreciated

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Is this template a .dot file? Is it a protected form? See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...platePart1.htm and
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm and especially
the forms tutorials by Dian Chapman that this article links to.