Darin

Default Characters in overlapping each other on left side of doc

This is also happening to several end-users at the Firm I work. Any help
would be appreciated here as well. I was leaning towards print drivers. We
use the same print driver for all models of printers. This happens so
sparadically that is is difficult to determine this theory.

"Legal Learning" wrote:

I have several clients using Word 2003. Sparadically their document prints
and displays scrunched up together on the left side of the document area.
When I look into the templates directory their normal is tilded (temp file)
even when Word is closed. And, in fact, there are many other temp files that
don't like to die after closing Windows. When I delete the normal.dot the
document is fine.

Has anyone had problems like this? HELP
--
CLG

Klaus Linke

Another theory I heard in the German groups is that it might be caused by a bad
network connection.

If Word looses contact with the temporary files it has created, or the
template(s), weird things can happen.

Regards,
Klaus