Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
contracts for business

Default Want to do contracts for concrete business

I need to know where i can go on wed to get contracts for my business
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Probably the same places you can go on mon or tue

contracts for business wrote:

I need to know where i can go on wed to get contracts for my business

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Charles Kenyon

This newsgroup is designed to advise on the technical aspects of using
Word,not to give advice on the *content* of documents written in Word. (This
purpose is not apparent if you are using the web interface provided by
Microsoft.) It is not the best place to ask your question, even if you get
some answers. Search the web for examples (using Google at
http://www.google.com/ or another search engine), or use your imagination.

Itıs possible that the MS-hosted bank of templates by MS and third parties
will offer something:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"contracts for business" contracts for
wrote in message ...
I need to know where i can go on wed to get contracts for my business

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jezebel

No no no. Wednesday is roast beef. Washing and soup won't help at all.

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote in
message ...