Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
sdm

Default Need to duplicate form field entries

Using Word 2003. Created a form with two text form fields in different
paragraphs. Here is what I want to happen: when the form user makes an entry
in the first field (for example, types "Denise" in the field asking for first
name), would like that entry to automatically fill out the second text field
(so, the entry for the 2nd field now reads "Denise").
How do I have Word automatically do this? should I use a formula in
Insert/Field?
--
sdm