Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
digiscrap digiscrap is offline

Default bookmarks wont hyperlink for mhtml file

When I make a web page and save it as 'mhtml' (single file web page) and make
another web page mhtml and have bookmarks on the second page and have a
hyperlink from the first page to the bookmarks the link wont work at all
unless I save the second page with bookmarks on it as a 'html' page. I can
still have the 1st page as mhtml. I am windows xp sp2. Has anyone else had
this problem and how can I get around this problem so I can save all my
pages at mhtml.

hyperlink to template is opened instead of new document HyperNewDoc Microsoft Word Help 9 December 20th 13 03:34 PM
Hyperlink to jpg file in word Abe Microsoft Word Help 0 October 18th 06 09:27 PM
How do I prevent Word from locking the file? Scott Bass New Users 0 October 5th 05 05:20 PM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
Inserting PDF file Hyperlink in a word document...urgent BigMike044 Microsoft Word Help 0 February 25th 05 11:53 PM