Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
shugatee shugatee is offline

Default letter request to government to issue receipts

I need help to compose a letter to Revenue Canada to have access to issue
receipts for donations in Quebec
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Yes, you do.

"shugatee" wrote in message
I need help to compose a letter to Revenue Canada to have access to issue
receipts for donations in Quebec

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

This newsgroup doesn't deal with the content of Word documents.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"shugatee" wrote in message
I need help to compose a letter to Revenue Canada to have access to issue
receipts for donations in Quebec

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe McGuire Joe McGuire is offline

Word's letter template may be helpful, although it strikes me as awfully and
obviously Redmond. You will need to input some text, such as "Dear Sir or
Madame: I would like to have access to issue receipts for donations in
Quebec. Let me know if you have any questions. Your friend, shugatee." My
guess is that, as polite as this letter seems, it could be viewed as a bit
sketchy on the details. I have no idea what it means "to have access to
issue receipts for donations" or what legal requirements there may be for
such "access" but obviously you do. If not, you might want to check with
your solicitor or acccountant.

issue cash receipts martin Page Layout 1 April 15th 06 07:00 PM
need help writing a request for collaboration letter boheme opera New Users 1 February 10th 06 09:54 PM
How do I send a letter of request for lost money lucy Microsoft Word Help 2 July 19th 05 08:59 PM
Convert to Symbols Omar Menjivar Microsoft Word Help 7 June 27th 05 07:32 PM
Is there letter to request update of credit references? zwrgb Microsoft Word Help 1 December 17th 04 10:33 PM