Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DaveJZook DaveJZook is offline

Default Why does selecting Header View suddenly show page full of Thumbnai

MS Office Word 2003 SP2

Yesterday, selecting Header and Footer view would show header and Header
toolbar.

Today, selecting Header and Footer View displays a page full of thumbnails
with the Header Toolbar. Clicking on a thumbnail does nothing. There is no
apparent way to view the Header for a specific thumbnail.

In any event, I want the old action back: show me the header for the current
cursor location.

TIA
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

The problem could be that the zoom has been set to 10% (in the Standard
toolbar). This would result in a situation like the one you describe.

If you are in Normal view when selecting View Header and Footer, the view
changes to Print Layout view and the zoom percentage currently set for that
view.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg