Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Killock Killock is offline

Default I need to make two labels across using the same data in each.

I need duplicate labels in a merge format. How do I get the data to print
twice? The label sheet is 2 across by 8 labels down. This is for a school,
for exam booklets.
Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Remove the Next Record field from the labels in the second column on the
sheet.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Killock" wrote in message
I need duplicate labels in a merge format. How do I get the data to print
twice? The label sheet is 2 across by 8 labels down. This is for a
school,
for exam booklets.
Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

And if you change the document type from label to letter, Word will not
conspire to put them back.