Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SuzieQ

Default Userform in word

I've cracked my head since 4 am trying to understand Visual Basic and
determined I'm hopeless. I've read for hours and hours about creating a
userform and tried to duplicate what was laid out in mvps.org Create A
userform. Something is wrong and I can't figure it out. I did exactly as
instructed and keep getting compile error - invalid use of property pointing
seemingly to range. I've typed exactly as in the example including Range_ ,
Range, and just can't get it to work. HELP. I've tried the other ways of
populating information in the document but for various reasons, the userform
is the best choice but I can't make it work.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg

Suzie,

I just did it step by step and it works as advertised. You mention
"typed exactly as in the example including Range_ , Range"? Hmm, the
instructions do not mention typing Range_, Range anywhere.

Entering the ling break _ can often cause compile errors. Instead of
manually typing the code in, try copy and paste. Sorry that you are
having frustrations, but it does work.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

If you need to put a VBA linebreak character, there must be a single space
between the last letter and the _

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.