Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
David David is offline

Default move text up in a page

Have put a picture in the top LH corner of the page but the text has moved
down. How do I move the text up beside and under the picture where I want it
to be?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luc Luc is offline

David,
Click on the picture, the picture task bar should appear (if it doesn't
right click the picture and choose show picture toolbar). Click on the
wrapping button, fourth from the right. Choose square or tight so that the
text flows around the picture.
--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)