help me

Default mail merge is skipping data

I am trying to merge an excel spreadsheet onto labels - 10 per page. every
11th name is skipped. I've tried using "next record" and not using it in
both the first and last label, but nothing seems to work.
Graham Mayor

See the reply to your later post made some 40 minutes later!
There's no need to re-post. Have some patience.