help me

Default mail merge missing data on labels

I am trying to mail merge to labels ( 10 per page) and every 11th record is
missed/skipped. I have tried omitting the "next record" from the first and
last label, but still still misses 1 or 2 names.help

help me

In the first label I have a graphic, then text, then merge field; in all
the other labels (remaining 9) I have : next record, then graphic, then
text, then merge field
when I view merged data and page through, all data shows up, but when I
actually merge into new document, every 11th name is still skipped.

I don't know if it matters, but I have windows 2000.

p.s. sorry for the double post. I stumbled into this site from the help
link, and I didn't realize my question was posted until after the fact.

help me wrote:
I am trying to mail merge to labels ( 10 per page) and every 11th
record is missed/skipped. I have tried omitting the "next record"
from the first and last label, but still still misses 1 or 2
names.help

Graham Mayor

http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm and
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_graphics.htm explain how to use graphics on
labels and in merges, however, if you are using 10 label sheets and you are
missing every 11th label, then you still have aun unwanted next record field
somewhere on the first or last label on the page. (I take it you have the
document set up as labels which makes the job simpler and inserts the next
fields for you if you follow the method in my earlier post).