Craig Pfaff

Default Currency

I'm trying to mail merge from Excel to Word and in the data source my money
fields
have dollar signs and commas, but when I merge it through it loses those
properties.
So therefore $100,000 comes out looking like 100000. I'm using Word 2002 and
Excel
2002 with the OS being W2K Pro. I've tried everything I can think of any
suggestions would
be appreciated.

Thanks Craig