Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
SivaNews SivaNews is offline

Default regarding image display

My aim is to create help files from HTML workshop.
I actually created web page from wordfiles which contains the images
..png,.jpg for each image. .when converting help files image could not be
displayed.for that i replaced .png files to .jpg files in the HTML source
code.
In the MSWord I actually pasted the images from paint brush.

my question is ,Is there any away of pasting the images easily for creating
helpfiles.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pc u Pc u is offline

Do you mean that you want to create Windows help files (e.g. *.hlp or *.chm)
for distribution with a program?
Microsoft provides a tool somewhere to build help files from HTML documents.
There are also several third-party tools available (see
http://www.google.com/search?q=microsoft+help+creator )
--
PC U