Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Raymond Raymond is offline

Default lower left corner marker word.doc file icon

Hi!

I'm wondering about the word file icon I've found in one of my project
directories. The icon has a little marker on the lower left corner, like the
ones that indicate shortcut or synchronized file. It's a small round black
marker that brings to mind a clock(?).

I've found it helpful knowing about the subtleties...

Thanks !

Raymond

Cursor sticks in upper left corner of screen in Word greggggggg Microsoft Word Help 0 June 23rd 06 04:05 AM
How to creat relative and shorthand file path names? 2dogs Microsoft Word Help 1 May 15th 05 12:11 PM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
Problem with File Icon Roland Lajoie New Users 2 April 9th 05 06:50 PM
Word File icon shows content. When opened it is empty Band Man New Users 1 February 14th 05 08:55 PM