Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Surinder Kumar Arora Surinder Kumar Arora is offline

Default how to write mathematical equations using word 2000

dear sir,
i want to use word 2000 for writing mathematical equations. i have been
told by help to install module of mathemaical equations.i am not able to
locate this on my office cd. what to do.
regards
arora sk

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

What you need is called the Equation Editor. You can install it by
running Office setup. See:

Equation Editor is not available in the "Insert Object Type" list
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/228569/en-us

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Surinder Kumar Arora" wrote in message
dear sir,
i want to use word 2000 for writing mathematical equations. i have

been
told by help to install module of mathemaical equations.i am not

able to
locate this on my office cd. what to do.
regards
arora sk

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Neil Neil is offline

Once you've got the equation editor installed check out:

http://www.nwarwick.co.uk/Equation_Editor.htm

Where you'll find a tutorial on using the Equation Editor.

HTH

Neil
www.nwarwick.co.uk