Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
veebeep veebeep is offline

Default Can't save Word doc; file inaccessible or password protected?????

I've saved lots of Word documents. Recently, when I tried to save a doc I got
a message saying that the My Documents file was inaccessible or password
protected. I couldn't understand this, so I cleared a lot of unnecessary
documents that were hanging around. After that I was able to save a document
without a problem. Now I've created another document and the same thing has
happened again. I can find nothing in any help section to help me interpret
the message I get. Can you help me?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
porky pig porky pig is offline

Sorry to bother you. I am new here, and sorry I am unable to assist you.
The reason for contacting you is because I am unable to post a notice on this
site even though I have signed up, and signed in. Can you please help me.
--
thank you for your help and patience

"veebeep" wrote:

I've saved lots of Word documents. Recently, when I tried to save a doc I got
a message saying that the My Documents file was inaccessible or password
protected. I couldn't understand this, so I cleared a lot of unnecessary
documents that were hanging around. After that I was able to save a document
without a problem. Now I've created another document and the same thing has
happened again. I can find nothing in any help section to help me interpret
the message I get. Can you help me?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Huh?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"veebeep" wrote:

I've saved lots of Word documents. Recently, when I tried to save a doc I
got
a message saying that the My Documents file was inaccessible or password
protected. I couldn't understand this, so I cleared a lot of unnecessary
documents that were hanging around. After that I was able to save a
document
without a problem. Now I've created another document and the same thing
has
happened again. I can find nothing in any help section to help me
interpret
the message I get. Can you help me?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline