Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Lamb Chop Lamb Chop is offline

Default Email Merge but lost of format

I am trying to create email merge.

So far I can create an email merge that can send the text to the particular
receivers. However, I found I lost all the format in word. The emails I
sent out are in plain text format. I have checked outlook express and
made sure that in the send option, mail are send in html.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Man

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You have no control whatsoever (thankfully) over what format recipients use
to view your correspondence. If you want to ensure recipients can have the
opportunity to view your handiwork as intended send them a PDF attachment of
the document, for which you will need third party software.

Lamb Chop wrote:
I am trying to create email merge.

So far I can create an email merge that can send the text to the
particular receivers. However, I found I lost all the format in
word. The emails I sent out are in plain text format. I have
checked outlook express and made sure that in the send option, mail
are send in html.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Man

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Lamb Chop Lamb Chop is offline

Thanks Graham

I have tried to send the message to myself. I have set the options in
Outlook express that it read in html not in plain text. The message is
still in plain text not the format I composed in MS word. Any suggestion?

Thanks again.