Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marilyn Marilyn is offline

Default Another table of contents question

I am having trouble with some of my tables of contents. I have formatted them
all with the automatic table option in references, table of contents.
However, some of them do not have the function that comes up to "delete table
of contents". I can update the tables when I need to but it is frustrating
to try to delete one and not have that option.
--
Totally confused
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Marilyn,

You could simply select the problem ToC and press Delete.

--
Cheers
macropod