Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ladii_laverne ladii_laverne is offline

Default what is wrong with your program?

i wanted to know why can't i be able to type without unlocking the
modification document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

I am not sure that I understand what it was that you wanted to know.
What is it that you want to know now?

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

ladii_laverne wrote:
i wanted to know why can't i be able to type without unlocking the
modification document?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Either you have not activated the program (Help | Activate Product) or it is
a trial version that has expired.

"ladii_laverne" wrote in message
i wanted to know why can't i be able to type without unlocking the
modification document?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Hertz_Donut Hertz_Donut is offline

"ladii_laverne" wrote in message
i wanted to know why can't i be able to type without unlocking the
modification document?

Di you password protect the document? If so, you can change this under the
"Tools" menu...Security.

Bob