Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
lemiki lemiki is offline

Default draw a pie graph

How can I draw a pie graph when im using microsoft word?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Shauna Kelly Shauna Kelly is offline

Hi Limiki

Insert Picture Chart.

Now, on the Chart menu, choose Chart Type and then Pie Chart.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"lemiki" wrote in message
How can I draw a pie graph when im using microsoft word?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?bGVtaWtp?=,

How can I draw a pie graph when im using microsoft word?

Insert/Object/Microsoft Graph

enter the data for the pie chart into the table. Format the
graph using the menus and toolbars provided.

When you're finished, click on the document outside the
graph to go back to Word editing mode. If you need to make
changes, double-click the graph to go back into that
editing mode.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update
Jun 17 2005)
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any
follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail
:-)