Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
towers towers is offline

Default no profile???

Hi...no matter what I change with TOOLSoptions... or
TOOLScustomize... or even with the page setup (e.g. margins, then
click default to change the normal.dot)nothing is kept.

Next time I start up Word everything is back at the default settings.
My OS is Win XP Home edition and there is only one user.

please help before I go homicidal..... TIA
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Do you have the full Adobe Acrobat creator v7? This stops Word from saving
normal.dot. Go to Adobe and download the latest macro suite which I am told
resolves the problem.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/