Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
leonperrins

Default Printing a booklet in word 2002 SP3

I have written a 20 page booklet but when it comes to printing it i have a
problem.
I have set up 20 pages and bookfold.(I even tried All pages)
I select Pages (1) and Manual duplex.
Pages 1;20;2 and 19 print out perfectly.
When I then select Pages (3), page 19 alone prints out.
What do you suggest?