Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KDG KDG is offline

Default Please HELP!!! Form development with merge options?

Regarding my form template that I need to supply my client ASAP: This client
has several locations with different phone/fax numbers at each. Instead of
giving them a file for each location, I would like to give them one file that
gives them the ability to choose from a drop down which facility they want
and have the phone/fax numbers fill in (like I'd do with a merge) and then be
able to fill in the rest of the form fields as usual. How do I supply this
drop down on this form and then have the other fields fill in automatically?
Is this possible???

Thank you as usual for your help!!!