Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
kmac8

Default Keeps saying I need to buy a mailing program I did

In Word I go to mail merge do everything I am suppose to. I select the
mailing list and prepare it. Then I click on electronic postage and it says
you need to purchase a mailing program. I have stamps.com 5.0. Everything is
like it has always been previously when sending out 126 letters until I click
on Electronic postage. It just takes me to the microsoft page wanting to tell
me about stamps.com. I have worked on this for 2 days doing every suggestion.
Please help I need to get this mailing out ASAP it is time sensitive. Thanks K
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?a21hYzg=?=,

I suggest you ask stamps.com for assistance. It sounds as if that software
didn't install or register correctly.

In Word I go to mail merge do everything I am suppose to. I select the
mailing list and prepare it. Then I click on electronic postage and it says
you need to purchase a mailing program. I have stamps.com 5.0. Everything is
like it has always been previously when sending out 126 letters until I click
on Electronic postage. It just takes me to the microsoft page wanting to tell
me about stamps.com. I have worked on this for 2 days doing every suggestion.
Please help I need to get this mailing out ASAP it is time sensitive.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)