Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Recorder

Default Mail Merge Recipients refresh

When editing recipients in Word's Mail Merge Recipients dialog box, I noticed
an error in the data. I opened my .wdb file in Works, made the correction,
and closed Works. When I returned to the dialog box in Word, I clicked
"Refresh." I thought this action would reload the .wdb file, but it didn't.
(Nothing happened.) The only way to refresh the data seemed to be to close
out the Word file and reopen it, which is cumbersome. What IS the "Refresh"
button for?