Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mesafalcon

Default table insert multiple rows

how can I insert multiple blank rows in an existing table without entering
one by one?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Use the following macro:

Dim i As Long
For i = 1 To InputBox("Enter the number of rows that you want to insert.",
"Insert Rows", 1)
Selection.Tables(1).Rows.Add BeforeRow:=Selection.Rows(1)
Next i

The rows will be inserted before the row in which the selection is located.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Mesafalcon" wrote in message
how can I insert multiple blank rows in an existing table without entering
one by one?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Tony Jollans

It depends how many you want to insert. If you have, say, five rows selected
and then do Table Insert Rows Above (or Below), five rows will be
inserted.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

Table in a Form HiDbLevel Tables 12 February 27th 06 12:59 PM
mail merging multiple columns with varying number of rows troll_mage Mailmerge 1 November 10th 05 06:42 PM
How do I get multiple Excel rows merged into Word document when .. sebmailmerge Mailmerge 2 April 20th 05 03:47 PM
How do I insert Excel data as a Word table and stay within margins Fritz Tables 1 February 6th 05 08:39 AM