Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Beebs

Default Directions for repeating a fill field in same doc without a promp.

I know I've done this before, but I just can't remember how to do it. I can
update fields and the information will print where I want it to, but the same
information won't print again in another part of the document without a
prompt. I want to have to type the information only once. I've checked the
help areas. If the answer is there, it's not being explained well.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Use a cross-reference field.

--