Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marlon Sanchez Marlon Sanchez is offline

Default When I press the Shift key and the Semi Colon key I get an @

When I press the Shift key and the Semi Colon key I get an @ symbol. I
really want a Colon. I can't figure out why. This is only happening with
Word, Outlook, and Powerpoint. Under regional settings I'm using English
with an US keyboard. If I press the backspace key and then try it again the
colon appears. I looked under Symbols and Special Characters in Word, but
there is no shortcut key in there causing this. Any help resolving this
issue would be greatly appreciated.