bill

Default Multiple Printer Tray Printing

I have a merged document that is a series of 3 page reports combined into one
long document. The first page of every three page report needs to print on
letterhead paper from tray one on our printer. The other pages need to print
from tray two on our printer. Is this possible to do? How?
Doug Robbins

You are probably going to need a macro something like the following which
sets the pagesetup for each section so that the FirstPage comes from a
particular tray (I don't know which one it will be in your case) and then
prints out that section:

Dim i As Long
For i = 1 To ActiveDocument.Sections.Count
ActiveDocument.Sections(i).PageSetup.FirstPageTray = wdPrinterLowerBin
'modify as required
ActiveDocument.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintFromTo, From:="s" & i, To:="s" & i
Next

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP