UDDWF

Default Mail merge prints out incorrect no. of decimal places from Excel .

When I try to mail merge using information from an Excel spreadsheet, the
monetary field does not print the correct number of decimals in the form
letter, even though the formatting dialog box indicates 2 decimals. When I
include the $ in the form letter, I get the following printed out:
$18.600000000000001. When I don't include the $ in the form letter I get
18.1. I want $18.60. Thank you in advance for any help.
Doug Robbins

See "Formatting Word fields with switches" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP