Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dorothy M F Dorothy M F is offline

Default How do I unlock a legacy form in Word 2007?

I have a substantial number of forms that I prepared in Word 2003 and they
are saved in locked format. I see legacy tools in Word 2007 for Word 2003
forms, but I do not see the lock/unlock control. Is there a way to open a
locked Word 2003 form in Word 2007 and then unlock it so it can be edited?
Or do I have to unlock any form in Word 2003 before I try to edit it in Word
2007?