Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jose Antonio Jose Antonio is offline

Default How can I senf faxes for free from my office 2007?

I'd like to be able to send faxex using my office 2007 freely, can it be
possible?
Tks for your time

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Only if your telecoms supplier allows free phone calls.

Jose Antonio wrote:
I'd like to be able to send faxex using my office 2007 freely, can it
be possible?
Tks for your time

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jose Antonio[_2_] Jose Antonio[_2_] is offline

Yes it does. Being this thw situation how could I proceed? Thanks again for
your time and patience.

"Jose Antonio" wrote:

I'd like to be able to send faxex using my office 2007 freely, can it be
possible?
Tks for your time

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You will need a fax modem. Most PCs come with one as standard, or you can
buy a stand-alone USB fax modem for very little money.

Windows XP comes with fax software (not installed by default) and certain
versions of Windows Vista do also. For other versions of Vista you will need
third party fax software. I quite like MightyFax -
http://www.rkssoftware.com/mightyfax/overview.html though the Vista version
is not quite ready (probably next month)
With the software installed, sending faxes is a matter of printing to the
fax driver - see http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm or merging via the
fax option in the Word 2007 step by step merge wizard.

Jose Antonio wrote:
Yes it does. Being this the situation how could I proceed? Thanks
again for your time and patience.

"Jose Antonio" wrote:

I'd like to be able to send faxes using my office 2007 freely, can
it be possible?
Tks for your time