Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
[email protected] ablundon@sdi.ca is offline

Default Word Changes Indents by 0.01"

I'm trying to set up some standard styles within word and the
following is happening.

Let's say I have Heading Style 1 set to Indent 0.5"

I then set Heading style 2 to be based on Heading Style 1.

Sometimes I'll notice that Heading style 2's indent has been changed
to 0.49." Even when I try and force it to 0.5", it will revert back
to 0.49"

I've noticed similar things in my TOC styles where the preceding style
is set with a Tab stop at 6.25 with Leader. The next style is changed
to 6.26"

It seems to pretty random when this occurs.

Any ideas?