Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
msnews.microsoft.com msnews.microsoft.com is offline

Default usage of styles in formating, imposible to localizate a used style or delete it

is there any expert on microsoft word that could help me is such a thing

the thing, formating a word document, the list of used stiles looks like ::

please notice that two styles red circled

I am not able to select the instances that use this text, neither to delete
those styles

facts:

1- they do not apear in the list of available styles

how a used stile can be not available ??

2 - if trying to select all instances of the text, nothing is selected

3 - if trying to delete the style, and all the instances, nothing is deleted

non-technical speaking, we are in a case of a ghost style

if I copy all the text into a new blank document, they apear again (plus
some other new styles base on existing one

looking for help on internet, no succesful result

thanks in advance