Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
MikeE

Default Wordperfect Office 2000 conversion to Word 2003

We just replaced all of our old Windows 98 workstations which used Word
Perfect 2000 and replaced them with new XP workstations that have MS Word
2003. We cannot open our old WP 2000 documents even though we installed the
conversion pack that comes with MS Office 2003. It tells us that the file
appears to be corrupt. A few of the files open but the title block does not
live. Is there a download we can do to open these old files or am I going to
have to purchase a new copy of Word Perfect for XP so we can open all of our
old documents.

Thanks Mike