Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Spacinator Spacinator is offline

Default track changes in a form, Change line is for entire box, not just .

I'm trying to work with a form that we have made. We need to be able to
track changes made by users but when we do, the change line will go the
entire length of the section being changed, not just the line that was
changed. Is there any way to correct this??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Spacinator was telling us:
Spacinator nous racontait que :

I'm trying to work with a form that we have made. We need to be able
to track changes made by users but when we do, the change line will
go the entire length of the section being changed, not just the line

So, it is the section that is being changed, not just a line?
What do you mean by "section"?

that was changed. Is there any way to correct this??

It depends on the type of change and the location (tables, checkbox, etc..)

For instance, a formatting change to a paragraph applied at a certain
position in the paragraph, depending on the type of change, may create a
"change line" that spans the whole paragraph,

--
Jean-Guy Marcil