Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
amehbwd amehbwd is offline

Default Part of my table is missing in normal view but visible in thumbnai

There is a table created in my document. A large portion of the table is not
visible when I open the document, but it prints and is visible in the
thumbnail view of the page. Since it is not visible in the normal view I am
unable to edit the data contained in the table. How do I make that portion
of the table re-appear?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi amehbwd,

maybe you've managed to put part of the table in the page header or footer. Try switching to'print Layout' view, so you can see the
header & footer content.

--
Cheers
macropod