Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Marco Shaw [MVP] Marco Shaw [MVP] is offline

Default Formatting without a table

I have something like this:

TITLE
*bullet1
*bullet2

I want to format it like this:
TITLE *bullet1
*bullet2

Can this be done *without* using a table? I suppose I could simply do:
TITLE[TAB][INSERT CHARACTER]bullet1
[TAB][TAB][INSERT CHARACTER]bullet2

I was hoping for something more "solid" though.

Marco
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

In the first paragraph, insert a bullet via the Symbol dialog box. Format
the second and subsequent paragraphs with a bulleted style. Adjust the
indentation as necessary.

If you want specific instructions, tell us your version of Word.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Marco Shaw [MVP]" wrote in message
I have something like this:

TITLE
*bullet1
*bullet2

I want to format it like this:
TITLE *bullet1
*bullet2

Can this be done *without* using a table? I suppose I could simply do:
TITLE[TAB][INSERT CHARACTER]bullet1
[TAB][TAB][INSERT CHARACTER]bullet2

I was hoping for something more "solid" though.

Marco

Formatting Within Table Row whitecat Tables 2 June 10th 09 12:03 PM
Table Formatting T. Adams Page Layout 2 March 27th 09 03:58 PM
Formatting Table Splits Table spartan76_98 Tables 4 August 15th 07 11:51 AM
What to do about changes in formatting within a table. Emerald53 Tables 6 February 14th 06 05:21 PM
Formatting within a table MH Tables 2 March 21st 05 05:27 PM