Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
MissP MissP is offline

Default Mail merge from excel directory into word

I have an excel spreadsheet which contains GPs in column A and then their
patients names in column B, DoB in column C and so on. Obviously each GP has
more than one patient so the GPs are duplicated. I need to collate the
patient info into a table in word so that each GP gets one document with a
table listing their patients and their details.

I know how to do a normal merge from excel but I'm stuck on how to do this.

Any ideas???
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See fellow MVP Macropod's "Word 97-2007 Catalogue/Directory Mailmerge
Tutorial" at:
http://www.wopr.com/index.php?showtopic=731107
or
http://www.gmayor.com/Zips/Catalogue%20Mailmerge.zip
Do read the tutorial before trying to use the mailmerge document included
with it as you must get the mail merge main document set up exactly as
required.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.