Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Harbon Harbon is offline

Default How to send email from within Microsoft Word 2007 Home

I need to send emails from within Microsoft Word 2007. Please help me how to
send emails from within MS Word 2007. Tks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Click on the Office (Pizza) button and then select Send and then Email.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.