Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Bill Bill is offline

Default Sequence list with number of pages out of a merge

I have a mail merge which has several merges vairable in the number of
pages in one document. I need to provide our print vendor wiht a pipe
delimited file which contains a sequence number, person identifier and
the number of pages. I tried using the {sectionpages} command but it
didnt work with Word 2003 for me, also i need to determine the number
of pages as a result of hte merge for each document
the output would look like
000001|lname|fname|1
000002|lname|fname|4
000002|lname|fname|3

any ideas on how I can accoomplish this?
Again this is in addtion to the meger document and is used by a print
vendor for inserting inserts?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

It could be done by using a modification of one or the other of the methods
in the article "Combining FormFields and Mail Merge" on the following page
of fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website:

http://www.gmayor.com/Form_Fields_and_Mail_Merge.htm

--
Hope this helps.