Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
JohnO JohnO is offline

Default email merging

I want to be able to send a merged email that is linked to a spreadsheet. I
follow all the directions from the Wizard but when I "Send email" nothing
happens. The email addresses are in the spreadsheet, not in Outlook. What am
I not doing or what do I need?
--
johno
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

When you click on the Send Email Messages item in the final step of the mail
merge process, when the Merge to E-mail dialog appears, you need to select
the merge field that contains the email addresses from the list of merge
fields that will be displayed when you click on the dropdown for the To:
control.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"Johno" wrote in message
I want to be able to send a merged email that is linked to a spreadsheet.
follow all the directions from the Wizard but when I "Send email" nothing
happens. The email addresses are in the spreadsheet, not in Outlook. What
am
I not doing or what do I need?
--
johno

Merging Email - option not available g collins Mailmerge 12 August 29th 08 09:39 PM
Merging from a different email account Carrie Mailmerge 1 October 20th 07 07:02 AM
Email Merging in Word Lonny Bingle Mailmerge 1 April 6th 07 10:04 PM
Merging word to email Whizzy New Users 1 January 31st 06 06:22 PM
email merging Michael Pazyniak Mailmerge 0 March 22nd 05 05:21 PM