Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ralf.schaa ralf.schaa is offline

Default Change font of part of equation (Word 2007)

Hi group,

In the equation editor:
can I change the font for only a part of an equation? It seems that
when I change the font for one part, the entire equation changes as
well.

Cheers
-Ralf
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

Assuming you use the new Word 2007 equations tool, you can select part of
the equation (balancing could be an issue) and select 'Normal Text' from the
Equations 'Design' tab and change the font size on the 'Home' tab.

Yves