Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
timna timna is offline

Default How can I justify text my existing paragraph?

When I copy and paste a paragraph into an existing document that is already
in justify text, the copied and pasted paragraph doesn't accept a justify
text, it's still in left text. How do I correct this in order to change the
paragraph into justiy text.

I'm typing in Word with Windows 2007 version and I want the copied and
pasted paragraph in justify text.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Depending on the source, what you are pasting may not be a single paragraph,
but a sequence of one-line paragraphs, each of which is followed by a
paragraph mark (¶). Display paragraph marks as well as other nonprinting
marks by pressing Ctrl+Shift+8 (acts as a toggle). Then delete the excessive
paragraph marks.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP