Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
self-training self-training is offline

Default how do you find a document by it's title or contents

The new help [?] does not give a response to SEARCH for document by date,
name, contents, etc.

When looking on MS help - they refer to 2003 version, nothing NEW???
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_4_] Gordon[_4_] is offline

"self-training" wrote in message
news
The new help [?] does not give a response to SEARCH for document by date,
name, contents, etc.

When looking on MS help - they refer to 2003 version, nothing NEW???

That's a function of Windows, not Word.