Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
janey janey is offline

Default Change background colour in Word 2007

When I open Word 2007 and Excel 2007, the toolbars and background are blue.

I find the blue quite pale and difficult to see at times; can it be changed
at all?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word Options Popular Colour Schemes. There are three to choose from.
Excel has a similar setting.

"janey" wrote in message
When I open Word 2007 and Excel 2007, the toolbars and background are
blue.

I find the blue quite pale and difficult to see at times; can it be
changed at all?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Word OptionsGeneral tab and change the colour scheme. I like Silver which
makes the Ribbon look exceedingly plain and easy on the eye.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP