Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
msk msk is offline

Default what happened to the frames command in word for 2007?

please help me locate the frames command that was present in word 2003. i am
using office 07/ word and cant lcoate it? to be clear i mean te frame command
that creates a a file above, below, to the sides ofthe file... you can drag
and drop between the docs. HELP!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Click Office button | Word Options. In the Customize category, you can add
the New Frame Above, New Frame Below, New Frame Left, and New Frame Right
commands to the Quick Access Toolbar. Be sure to set "Choose commands from"
to "All Commands."

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP