Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
stressed mom stressed mom is offline

Default how to write a really good essay?

help! my essay has to many ands, if's and other words that aren't needed. how
do i make my essay read more like and open university student, than a 5
grades homework. any help would be great.

thanks stressed mom
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett Tom Willett is offline

Take a good english, grammar and writing class.

"stressed mom" stressed wrote in message
| help! my essay has to many ands, if's and other words that aren't needed.
how
| do i make my essay read more like and open university student, than a 5
| grades homework. any help would be great.
|
| thanks stressed mom

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Helmut Weber Helmut Weber is offline

http://www.online-literature.com/
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GMc GMc is offline

1. If you can recognize a well-written sentence when you hear it, read each
sentence out loud, then make changes based on what your ear tells you.

2. If you are having trouble with grammar issues, try "The Great Grammar
Challenge," a terrific book from EEI Press. This book is full of examples and
tests on real-world, business (and thus college) grammar issues.

3. If you are writing essays of a technical nature, try "Spring Into
Technical Writing for Engineers and Scientists," a book I have not read, but
it has good reviews. This book is also full of exercises which can help you
improve.

4. As mentioned by others, take a course. Or, find a tutor. Most
colleges/universities have a department that will help students with writing.

5. Finally (this is a Word forum after all) , you can try the Word grammar
checker for some very basic assistance -- but this checker has very limited
value.

--
GMc
Phoenix

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ninja123 ninja123 is offline

leave an ending that makes people imagine whats next

Fkcn Fkcn is offline
Banned

Hi everyone. If you need a good dissertation for the university, but you do not know how to write dissertations, then you can order the writing of a quality dissertation from professional authors. To do this, select one of these best dissertation writing services and contact them. They will write a high-quality dissertation and make a discount, thanks to which you can save money.Goodbye

Last edited by Fkcn : May 2nd 22 at 10:22 AM
Actly1941 Actly1941 is offline
Banned

You can search it online on google search where you will find a lot of essay samples which will help you in writing your essay assignment.s